Saturday 11th November 2023
Keurbooms Lagoon Caravan Park
(Off N2 opposite Old Nick Village)
Keurbooms Lagoon Caravan Park (Off N2 opposite Old Nick Village)
Start Times - from front page
08h10: e-bikes (60km and 35km routes)
09h00: 16km Fun ride (including e-bikes for this route)
Registration and late entries from 7:00am on 11th November at Keurbooms Lagoon Caravan Park.
First 150 entries receive a R100 ROBBERG FINE FOODS VOUCHER
60km MTB Ride
Minimum age: 15 years as of 31 December 2022
Categories: Mens and ladies, U23 mens and U23 ladies.
35km MTB Ride
Minimum age: 14 years as of 31 December 2022
Categories: Mens and ladies, U18 mens and U18 ladies
16km MTB Fun Ride
Cost: R200 (Mens and ladies), R150 (U16 and U12)
U12 Age group: Not younger than 8 years and must be accompanied by an adult.
Categories: U16 boys and U16 girls, U12 boys and U12 girls (age under as of 31 Jan 2023)
Kiddies fun ride @ Keurbooms Lagoon Caravan Park
1.This race is sanctioned by CSA.
2. REGULATIONS: NO HELMET NO RIDE. No participant may compete in the event without wearing a cycling helmet. Only commercially produced helmets, meeting (EU 1078/ANSI) or Snell standards, may be worn. Gloves are recommended
3. THE START 11th November 2023: start line is at The Keurbooms Lagoon Caravan Park. Public toilets and showers will be available.
PARKING: Parking is available at The Keurbooms Lagoon Caravan Park grounds. Please park in designated areas only.
No valuables must be left in vehicles.
4. Officers and Marshals will man the route. Cyclists must obey the officials or face disqualification.
5. Participants must complete the route entirely under their own power.
6.The route will be as supplied and participants must familiarize themselves with the route. No protest relating to deviation will be entertained.
7.The organisers reserve the right to alter the routes in accordance with safety, traffic, or other constraints. No protest relating to deviation will be entertained.
8. Only vehicles officially sanctioned by the organizers will be allowed on the route.
9. Entry fees are non-refundable. If the Race Office has received your entry but your payment remains outstanding past the closing date for entries, the entry will be considered a late entry.
10. Online entries will close Friday Midday 10th November 2023
11. Number collection and late registration from 7am 11th November at Keurbooms caravan park
12. SEEDING – Self-seeding applies.
13. SUBSTITUTIONS - You may organize a race substitution with the Race Office.
14. CUT OFF TIME - Will be announced if deemed necessary at Race Briefing.
15. WATER POINTS - Water points will be available at designated positions along the route. Approx. one every 25km.
16. MEDICAL INFO - Medical support including an ambulance will be available throughout the race for any emergency or medical attention needed.
17. No riders under 19 (as of 31 December 2023) will be allowed to enter for the 60km MTB race. To enter the 35km races, riders must be 15 years or older by 31 December 2023.
18. All cyclists who are minors must have registration forms signed by a parent / guardian who thereby indemnify the organizers.
19. Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult participant.
20. Cyclists participate entirely at their own risk and waive all claims whatsoever against the organizing body, the sponsors, landowners, marshals, and any other party that is involved in the event.
21. For any queries relating to race rules email@example.com